Report NEP-LAW-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2008. "Genes, Legitimacy and Hypergamy: Another Look at the Economics of Marriage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Martinsson, Peter, 2008. "Can we do policy recommendations from a framed field experiment? The case of coca cultivation in Colombia," Working Papers in Economics 306, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2007. "The Informal Sector, Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 21 May 2008.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2008. "Privacy, Publicity, and Choice," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0809, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Lipatov, Vilen, 2008. "Social Interaction in Tax Evasion," MPRA Paper 8829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8832 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Cognitive dissonance, risk aversion and the pretrial negotiation impasse," MPRA Paper 8844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Langlais, Eric, 2008.
"Le "risque judiciaire" et les licenciements en France: le point de vue de l'économie du risque
[The "judicial risk" and lay-offs in France from the point of view of the economic," MPRA Paper 8845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles W. Mooney, Jr., 2008. "Law and Systems for Intermediated Securities and the Relationship of Private Property Law to Securities Clearance and Settlement: United States, Japan, and the UNIDROIT Draft Convention," IMES Discussion Paper Series 08-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- David Campbell & Matthias Klaes, 2008. "What Niklas Luhmann might have said of carbon trading," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 024/2008, SCEME.