Evaluating Robert Frank’s ‘Economic Naturalist’ Writing Assignment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wayne Geerling, 2011. "Evaluating Robert Franks Economic Naturalist Writing Assignment," Working Papers 2011.03, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
References listed on IDEAS
- William E. Becker & Michael Watts, 2001. "Teaching Economics at the Start of the 21st Century: Still Chalk-and-Talk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 446-451, May.
- William B. Walstad & Ken Rebeck, 2008. "The Test of Understanding of College Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 547-551, May.
- Walstad, William B. & Rebeck, Ken, 2002. "Assessing the economic knowledge and economic opinions of adults," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 921-935.
- Peter Davies, 2011. "Threshold Concepts in Economics Education," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- W. Lee Hansen & Michael K. Salemi & John J. Siegfried, 2002. "Use It or Lose It: Teaching Literacy in the Economics Principles Course," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 463-472, May.
- Aaron Steelman, 2005. "Book review : The relentless pursuit of incentives. "Freakonomics : a rogue economist explores the hidden side of everything" by Stephen D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner," Econ Focus, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 46-47.
- Becker, William E & Watts, Michael, 1996. "Chalk and Talk: A National Survey on Teaching Undergraduate Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 448-453, May.
- William E. Becker, 2004. "Economics for a Higher Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 3(1), pages 52-62.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic education; multimedia; student engagement; Robert Frank; everyday economics; pedagogy EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:2011.03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .