Adaptation to climate change and economic growth in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1998. "Numerical Methods in Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262100711, January.
- Manoj Atolia & Edward F. Buffie, 2004. "Reverse Shooting Made Easy: Solving for the Global Nonlinear Saddle Path," Working Papers wp2009_01_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Jan 2009.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D. & Mitchell, Glenn T., 2005. "Adjustment costs from environmental change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 468-495, November.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 1999. "Bayesian learning, growth, and pollution," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 491-518, February.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 2001.
"Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 135-161, March.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 1999. "Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt9ks625sk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Alagidede & George Adu & Prince Boakye Frimpong, 2016.
"The effect of climate change on economic growth: evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(3), pages 417-436, July.
- Alagidede, Paul & Adu, George & Frimpong, Prince Boakye, 2014. "The effect of climate change on economic growth: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Akinyemi, Opeyemi & Ogundipe, Adeyemi & Alege, Philip, 2012. "Energy Supply and Climate Change in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 55820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:23:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11027-017-9739-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsg:lsgwps:wp60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The GRI Administration). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlseuk.html .