Energy Supply and Climate Change in Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gujba, H. & Mulugetta, Y. & Azapagic, A., 2010. "Environmental and economic appraisal of power generation capacity expansion plan in Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5636-5652, October.
- Maddison, David & Rehdanz, Katrin, 2008.
"Carbon emissions and economic growth: homogeneous causality in heterogeneous panels,"
Kiel Working Papers
1437, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David J. Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2008. "Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth: Homogeneous Causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers FNU-163, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Antony Millner & Simon Dietz, 2011. "Adaptation to climate change and economic growth in developing countries," GRI Working Papers 60, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Chibueze, E. Nnaji & Jude, O. Chukwu & Nnaji Moses, 2013. "Electricity Supply, Fossil fuel Consumption, Co2 Emissions and Economic Growth: Implications and Policy Options for Sustainable Development in Nigeria," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 262-271.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Energy Production; Co-integration; Error Correction Model; Causality;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .