Training Costs and Wage Differentials in the Theory of Job Competition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1981. "Reference Group Behaviour and Economic Incentives: A Remark," Munich Reprints in Economics 4183, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1978. "Labour Turnover, Wage Structure, and Natural Unemployment," Munich Reprints in Economics 1255, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Weizsäcker, Carl Christian von, 1977. "Risk Financing in Labour Managed Economics: The Commitment Problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 3148, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Harvey Leibenstein, 1975. "Aspects of the X-Efficiency Theory of the Firm," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(2), pages 580-606, Autumn.
- Salop, S. C., 1973. "Wage differentials in a dynamic theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 321-344, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 1988. "Promotions, Elections, and Other Contests: Comment on Sherwin Rosen," Munich Reprints in Economics 3170, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2008. "Lohnspreizung und Effizienz," Discussion Papers in Economics 2117, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, . "Job Rents in a Stylized Labor Market," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael Sattinger & Sumati Srinivas, 2003. "The Employment-Productivity Relation with Employment Criteria," Discussion Papers 03-07, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsjob competition; human capital; job ladders; specific training; general training; efficiency wages; turnover; wage structure;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:1347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .