Economic Development and Land Issues in Liechtenstein: Historical Dynamics, Current Challenges and Suggested Fiscal Remedies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. William Batt, 2012. "Development and Wealth: A Georgist Perspective," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 1004-1046, October.
- Louis Wasserman, 2003. "2 The Essential Henry George," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(5), pages 23-43, November.
- Brunhart, Andreas, 2012.
"Identification of Liechtenstein's historic economic growth and business cycles by econometric extensions of data series,"
KOFL Working Papers
14, Konjunkturforschungsstelle Liechtenstein (KOFL), Vaduz.
- Brunhart, Andreas, 2012. "Identification of Liechtenstein's Historic Economic Growth and Business Cycles by Econometric Extensions of Data Series," MPRA Paper 44628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sock-Yong Phang, 2000. "Hong Kong and Singapore," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(5), pages 337-352, November.
- Dick Netzer, 2001. "What Do We Need to Know about Land Value Taxation?," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(5), pages 97-118, November.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Value Tax; Spatial Economics; Economic Growth; Small-State Economics; Microstates; Liechtenstein;
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lii:wpaper:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Schuster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lieinli.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.