Do Workers with Low Lifetime Earnings Really Have Low Earnings Every Year?: Implications for Social Security Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Melissa Osborne & Herbert Gintis & Samuel Bowles, 2001.
"The Determinants of Earnings: A Behavioral Approach,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 1137-1176.
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," NBER Working Papers 7591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," Working Papers 808, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Does Social Security Need Saving? Providing for Retirees throughout the Twenty-first Century," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_55, Levy Economics Institute.
- Quinn, Joseph F, 1987. "The Economic Status of the Elderly: Beware of the Mean," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 33(1), pages 63-82, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wade D. Pfau, 2009.
"How Representative are Representative Workers? An Assessment of the Hypothetical Workers Commonly Used in Social Security Studies,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(2), pages 92-117, June.
- Pfau, Wade Donald, 2009. "How Representative are Representative Workers? An Assessment of the Hypothetical Workers Commonly Used in Social Security Studies," MPRA Paper 19036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .