Is Keynesianism Institutionalist?: An Irreverent Overview of the History of Money from the Beginning of the Beginning to the Present
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Is Keynesianism Institutionalist? An Irreverent Overview of the History of Money from the Beginning of the Beginning to the Present," Macroeconomics 9812006, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wray, L Randall, 1992. "Alternative Theories of the Rate of Interest," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 69-89, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:826-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Hahn, 1985. "Money and Inflation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262580624, July.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Macroeconomics 9809015, EconWPA.
- L. Randall Wray, 1997. "Money and Taxes: The Chartalist Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_222, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1997. "Kenneth Boulding's Reconstruction of Macroeconomics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(4), pages 445-463.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strachman, Eduardo & Vasconcelos, Marcos Roberto, 2001. "An institutional analysis of some monetary issues in developing economies," MPRA Paper 15128, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.