Is Keynesianism Institutionalist? An Irreverent Overview of the History of Money from the Beginning of the Beginning to the Present
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Is Keynesianism Institutionalist?: An Irreverent Overview of the History of Money from the Beginning of the Beginning to the Present," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_257, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wray, L Randall, 1992. "Alternative Theories of the Rate of Interest," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 69-89, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:826-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Hahn, 1985. "Money and Inflation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262580624, July.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Macroeconomics 9809015, EconWPA.
- L. Randall Wray, 1997. "Money and Taxes: The Chartalist Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_222, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1997. "Kenneth Boulding's Reconstruction of Macroeconomics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(4), pages 445-463.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strachman, Eduardo & Vasconcelos, Marcos Roberto, 2001. "An institutional analysis of some monetary issues in developing economies," MPRA Paper 15128, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2009.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-1999-02-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-1999-02-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9812006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .