Report NEP-MON-1999-02-15This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem Thorebeck, 1998. "The Distributional Effects of Disinflationary Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 9812002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Is Keynesianism Institutionalist? An Irreverent Overview of the History of Money from the Beginning of the Beginning to the Present," Macroeconomics 9812006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willem Thorbecke, 1998. "On Stock Market Returns and Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 9812009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald A. Ratti, 1999. "Optimal Contracts for Central Bankers and Inflation and Exchange Rate Targeting Regimes," Macroeconomics 9902001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willem Thorbecke & Lee Coppock, 1999. "Monetary Policy, Stock Returns, and the Role of Credit in the Transmission of Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics 9902006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Grayham E. Mizon, "undated". "Modelling shifts in the wage-price and unemployment-inflation relationships in Italy, Poland, and the UK," Working Papers 145, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.