Government Deficits, Liquidity Preference, and Schumpeterian Innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Government Deficits, Liquidity Preference, and Schumpeterian Innovation," Macroeconomics 9907005, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wray, L Randall, 1992. "Alternative Theories of the Rate of Interest," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 69-89, March.
- Robert Heilbroner, 1993. "Was Schumpeter Right after All?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 87-96, Summer.
- Riccardo Bellofiore, 1985. "Money and Development in Schumpeter," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 17(1-2), pages 21-40, March.
- J. A. Kregel, 1993. "A Post Keynesian Explanation of the Causes of the Current World Slupm," Working Papers 182, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Plan B: Interview with Lester Brown about Collapse
by Tom Hickey in Mike Norman Economics on 2011-03-28 23:46:00
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .