Alternative Theories of the Rate of Interest
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidney G. Winter, 1964. "Economic "Natural Selection" and the Theory of the Firm," LEM Chapters Series,in: Yale Economic Essays, pages 225-272 Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Vaughn,Karen I., 1994. "Austrian Economics in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521445528, March.
- Koppl, Roger, 2000. "Fritz Machlup and Behavioralism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 595-622, December.
- Armen A. Alchian, 1950. "Uncertainty, Evolution, and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 211-211.
- Koppl, Roger & Whitman, Douglas Glen, 2004. "Rational-choice hermeneutics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 295-317, November.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1962. "Rational Action and Economic Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 380-380.
- Peter Lewin, 1997. "Hayekian equilibrium and change," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 245-266.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
- Lewis, Paul & Runde, Jochen, 2007. "Subjectivism, social structure and the possibility of socio-economic order: The case of Ludwig Lachmann," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 167-186, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Lavoie, 2001.
"Endogenous Money in a Coherent Stock-Flow Framework,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_325, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marc Lavoie, 2001. "Endogenous Money in a Coherent Stock-Flow Framework," Macroeconomics 0103007, EconWPA.
- L. Randall Wray, 1998.
"Is Keynesianism Institutionalist? An Irreverent Overview of the History of Money from the Beginning of the Beginning to the Present,"
- L. Randall Wray, 1998. "Is Keynesianism Institutionalist?: An Irreverent Overview of the History of Money from the Beginning of the Beginning to the Present," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_257, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2010.
"The rate of interest as a macroeconomic distribution parameter: Horizontalism and Post-Keynesian models of distribution of growth,"
23372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2010. "The rate of interest as a macroeconomic distribution parameter: Horizontalism and Post-Keynesian models of distribution of growth," IPE Working Papers 07/2010, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Mika Linden, 1995. "Interest rate and inflation expectations in Finland 1987-1994 : a case for the inverted fisher hypothesis," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 108-115, Autumn.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited: To Ditch or to Build on It?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_427, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gustavo Junca, 2006. "Modelo De Zonas Objetivo Para La Tasa De Interés De Corto Plazo," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, December.
- Joerg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited—To Ditch or to Build on It?," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0508003, EconWPA.
- Bellino, Enrico & Nerozzi, Sebastiano, 2013. "Causality and interdependence in Pasinetti's works and in the modern classical approach," MPRA Paper 52179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva, 2006. "Detalhes Extraviados E Ausências Conspícuas: Do Treatise À General Theory," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 114, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hein, Eckhard, 1999. "Interest Rates, Income Shares, and Investment in a Kaleckian Model," MPRA Paper 18607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirakhor, Abbas & Krichene, Noureddine, 2009. "The Recent Crisis: Lessons for Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 56022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckhard Hein, 2014. "Distribution and Growth after Keynes," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15903, April.
- Randall Wray, 1993.
"Government Deficits, Liquidity Preference, and Schumpeterian Innovation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_99, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Government Deficits, Liquidity Preference, and Schumpeterian Innovation," Macroeconomics 9907005, EconWPA.
- Marc Lavoie, 2014. "Post-Keynesian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12857, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:16:y:1992:i:1:p:69-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .