Are Housing Prices, Household Debt, and Growth Sustainable?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Anwar Shaikh & Claudio H. dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2002. "Is Personal Debt Sustainable?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 02-11, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dean Baker, 2002. "The Run-up in Home Prices: A Bubble," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 93-119.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "Is There a Bubble in the Housing Market?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 299-362.
- Wynne Godley & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "The United States and Her Creditors: Can the Symbiosis Last?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_sep_05, Levy Economics Institute.
- Marco Del Negro & Christopher Otrok, 2005. "Monetary policy and the house price boom across U.S. states," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-24, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- anonymous, 2004. "Asset prices and monetary policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 67, march.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Király, Júlia & Nagy, Márton & Szabó E., Viktor, 2008.
"Egy különleges eseménysorozat elemzése - a másodrendű jelzáloghitel-piaci válság és (hazai) következményei
[Analysis of a special sequence of events - the crisis on the secondary mortgage market an," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 573-621.
- Jorg Bibow, 2006. "Global Imbalances, Bretton Woods II, and Euroland's Role in All This," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_486, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eckhard Hein & Achim Truger, 2006. "Germany's post-2000 stagnation in the European context - a lesson in macroeconomic mismanagement," IMK Working Paper 03-2006, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Jörg Bibow, 2010. "Alternative Strategien der Budgetkonsolidierung in Österreich nach der Rezession," IMK Studies 03-2010, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Júlia Király & Márton Nagy & Viktor E. Szabó, 2008. "Contagion and the beginning of the crisis – pre-Lehman period," MNB Occasional Papers 2008/76, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Jan Čadil, 2009. "Housing price bubble analysis - case of the Czech republic," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(1), pages 38-47.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2007.
"A Random Walk Down Maple Lane? A Critique of Neoclassical Consumption Theory with Reference to Housing Wealth,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1-20.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2006. "A Random Walk Down Maple Lane?: A Critique of Neoclassical Consumption Theory with Reference to Housing Wealth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_445, Levy Economics Institute.
- Robert W. Parenteau, 2006. "U.S. Household Deficit Spending: A Rendezvous with Reality," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_88, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-03-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2006-03-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-03-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levysa:sa_jan_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.