Bayesian Inference in Cointegrated I (2) Systems: a Generalisation of the Triangular Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodney W. Strachan, 2007. "Bayesian Inference in Cointegrated I (2) Systems: A Generalization of the Triangular Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2-4), pages 439-468.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali Al-Nowaihi, 2007.
"Corruption and the Provision of Public Output in a Hierarchical Asymmetric Information Relationship,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(4), pages 727-755, August.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2005. "Corruption And The Provision Of Public Output In A Hierarchical Asymmetric Information Relationship," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Coolidge, Jacqueline & Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1997. "High-level rent-seeking and corruption in African regimes : theory and cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1780, The World Bank.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsay, Ruey S. & Ando, Tomohiro, 2012. "Bayesian panel data analysis for exploring the impact of subprime financial crisis on the US stock market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3345-3365.
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2009. "Bayesian Model Selection in the Analysis of Cointegration," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 57-69, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-08-13 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2005-08-13 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:05/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .