Bayesian Inference in Cointegrated I (2) Systems: A Generalization of the Triangular Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Bayesian Inference in Cointegrated I (2) Systems: a Generalisation of the Triangular Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M, 1999. "Dynamic Asymmetries in U.S. Unemployment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 298-312, July.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dueker, Michael J, 1997.
"Markov Switching in GARCH Processes and Mean-Reverting Stock-Market Volatility,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(1), pages 26-34, January.
- Michael J. Dueker, 1995. "Markov switching in GARCH processes and mean reverting stock market volatility," Working Papers 1994-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ching-Fan Chung & Mao-Wei Hung, 2000. "A general model for short-term interest rates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 111-121.
- Brenner, Robin J. & Harjes, Richard H. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1996. "Another Look at Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 85-107, March.
- LUBRANO, Michel, 2000. "Bayesian non-linear modellings of the short term US interest rate: the help of non-parametric tools," CORE Discussion Papers 2000038, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pfann, Gerard A. & Schotman, Peter C. & Tschernig, Rolf, 1996.
"Nonlinear interest rate dynamics and implications for the term structure,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 149-176, September.
- G. Pfann & P. Schotman & R. Tschernig, 1994. "Nonlinear Interest Rate Dynamics and Implications for the Term Structure," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1994,43, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Koop, Gary & Potter, Simon M., 1998. "Bayes factors and nonlinearity: Evidence from economic time series1," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 251-281, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Pagan, A.R. & Hall, A.D. & Martin, V., 1995. "Modelling the Term Structure," Papers 284, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2004.
"Forecasting and estimating multiple change-point models with an unknown number of change points,"
196, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gary M. Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2004. "Forecasting and Estimating Multiple Change-point Models with an Unknown Number of Change-points," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/31, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hamilton, James D., 1988. "Rational-expectations econometric analysis of changes in regime : An investigation of the term structure of interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 385-423.
- Lamoureux, Christopher G & Lastrapes, William D, 1990. "Persistence in Variance, Structural Change, and the GARCH Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 225-234, April.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2009.
"Prior Elicitation In Multiple Change-Point Models,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(3), pages 751-772, August.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2004. "Prior Elicitation in Multiple Change-point Models," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/26, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2007. "Prior Elicitation in Multiple Change-point Models," Working Paper series 17_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2004. "Prior elicitation in multiple change-point models," Staff Reports 197, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsay, Ruey S. & Ando, Tomohiro, 2012. "Bayesian panel data analysis for exploring the impact of subprime financial crisis on the US stock market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3345-3365.
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2009. "Bayesian Model Selection in the Analysis of Cointegration," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 57-69, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; Bayesian; I (2) Analysis; Money demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:26:y:2007:i:2-4:p:439-468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .