Participation, equality of opportunity and returns to tertiary education in contemporary Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Goldin, 1999.
"Egalitarianism and the Returns to Education during the Great Transformation of American Education,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages 65-94, December.
- Goldin, Claudia, 1999. "Egalitarianism and the Returns to Education during the Great Transformation of American Education," Scholarly Articles 2623652, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Elena Meschi & Francesco Scervini, 2014. "A new dataset on educational inequality," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 695-716, September.
- Muller, Walter & Gangl, Markus (ed.), 2003. "Transitions from Education to Work in Europe: The Integration of Youth into EU Labour Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199252473, June.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2008.
"The labour market effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 564-574, October.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2005. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 1562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Cappellari, 2005. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp05_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Giorgio Brunello & ?Lorenzo Cappellari, 2007. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0040, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Michael Wickens, 2008.
"The Centralized Economy, from Macroeconomic Theory: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach,"
Introductory Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Theory: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach
Princeton University Press.
- Glenn Firebaugh, 2008. "The First Rule, from Seven Rules for Social Research," Introductory Chapters,in: Seven Rules for Social Research Princeton University Press.
- Gabriele Ballarino & Massimiliano Bratti, 2009. "Field of Study and University Graduates' Early Employment Outcomes in Italy during 1995-2004," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(3), pages 421-457, September.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002.
"Technical Change, Inequality, and the Labor Market,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 7-72, March.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2000. "Technical Change, Inequality, and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 7800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:laa:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.almalaurea.it .