A forward demeaning transformation for a dynamic count panel data model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Frank Windmeijer, 2006. "GMM for panel count data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP21/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Windmeijer, Frank, 2002.
"Individual effects and dynamics in count data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 113-131, May.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Individual effects and dynamics in count data models," IFS Working Papers W99/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2009. "A negative binomial model and moment conditions for count panel data," Discussion Papers 34, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1997. "Multiplicative Panel Data Models Without the Strict Exogeneity Assumption," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 667-678, October.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2009. "Equidispersion and moment conditions for count panel data model," Discussion Papers 33, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2007. "Some additional moment conditions for a dynamic count panel data model," Discussion Papers 29, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics, revised Aug 2008.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & John van Reenen, 1999. "Market Share, Market Value and Innovation in a Panel of British Manufacturing Firms," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 529-554.
More about this item
Keywordsforward demeaning; linear feedback model; strictly exogenous explanatory variables; count panel data;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyu:dpaper:39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yoshitsugu Kitazawa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feksujp.html .