A New-Growth Perspective on Non-Renewable Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corrado Di Maria & Simone Valente, 2006.
"The Direction of Technical Change in Capital-Resource Economies,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
06/50, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Di Maria, Corrado & Valente, Simone, 2006. "The Direction of Technical Change in Capital-Resource Economies," MPRA Paper 1040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smulders, Sjak & de Nooij, Michiel, 2003.
"The impact of energy conservation on technology and economic growth,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-79, February.
- Smulders, J.A. & de Nooij, M., 2003. "The impact of energy conservation on technology and economic growth," Other publications TiSEM c4db0986-2132-4216-aa53-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Why the Far-Distant Future Should Be Discounted at Its Lowest Possible Rate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-208, November.
- Groth, Christian & Schou, Poul, 2007. "Growth and non-renewable resources: The different roles of capital and resource taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 80-98, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juergen Antony, 2007.
"Depletion of Non-Renewable Resources and Endogenous Technical Change,"
027, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Juergen Antony, 2007. "Depletion of Non-Renewable Resources and Endogenous Technical Change," Discussion Paper Series 291, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Bety Agnany & Maria Jose Gutierrez & Amaia Iza, 2007.
"R&D Policy in Economies with Endogenous Growth and Non-Renewable Resources,"
07/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Betty Agnani & Mª José Gutiérrez & Amaia Iza, 2008. "R&D policy in Economies with Endogenous Growth and Non Renewable Resources," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Lucas Bretschger, 2016. "Is the Environment Compatible with Growth? Adopting an Integrated Framework," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/260, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Pascal Da Costa, 2014.
"Semi-Endogenous Growth and Pollution: No Double Dividend in the Long Term,"
- Pascal Da Costa, 2015. "Semi-endogenous growth and pollution: No double dividend in the long term," Post-Print hal-01256806, HAL.
- Martin Stürmer & Gregor Schwerhoff, 2012. "Non-Renewable but Inexhaustible – Resources in an Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Agnani, Betty & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José & Iza Padilla, María Amaya, 2007. "R&D Policy in Economies with Endogenous Growth and Non-Renewable Resources," DFAEII Working Papers 2007-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Stuermer, Martin & Schwerhoff, Gregor, 2015. "Non-renewable resources, extraction technology, and endogenous growth," Working Papers 1506, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martin Stuermer & Gregor Schwerhoff, 2013. "Technological change in resource extraction and endogenous growth," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; innovation; non-renewable resources; knife-edge conditions; robustness; limits to growth;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-01-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-01-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-01-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.