Trust on the Streets: A Natural Field Experiment on Newspaper Purchasing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gachter, Simon & Herrmann, Benedikt & Thoni, Christian, 2004. "Trust, voluntary cooperation, and socio-economic background: survey and experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 505-531, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012.
"Lies and biased evaluation: A real-effort experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 537-549.
- Julie Rosaz & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," Post-Print halshs-00947962, HAL.
- Julie Rosaz & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," Post-Print halshs-00617120, HAL.
- Julie Rosaz & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation : A Real-Effort Experiment," Working Papers 1124, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Urs Fischbacher & Franziska Föllmi-Heusi, 2013.
"Lies In Disguise—An Experimental Study On Cheating,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 525-547, June.
- Urs Fischbacher & Franziska Heusi, 2008. "Lies in Disguise. An experimental study on cheating," TWI Research Paper Series 40, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
More about this item
Keywordstrust; trustworthiness; natural field experiment; survey;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-02-12 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2006-02-12 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2006-02-12 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-02-12 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .