High Inflation, Hyperinflation and Explosive Roots: The Case of Yugoslavia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamad Kazem Shirani Faradonbeh & Ambuj Tewari & George Michailidis, 2017. "Finite Time Identification in Unstable Linear Systems," Papers 1710.01852, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2018.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Nyblom, Jukka, 2005. "Tests Against Stationary and Explosive Alternatives in Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 511, Hanken School of Economics.
- Yoon, Gawon, 2005. "An introduction to I([infinity]) processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 473-483, May.
- Bent Nielsen, 2006. "Correlograms for non-stationary autoregressions," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(4), pages 707-720.
More about this item
KeywordsExplosive roots; Hyperinflation; Polynomial Cointegration; Transition Economies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2003-01-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2003-01-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-IFN-2003-01-05 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2003-01-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kud:kuiedp:0223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okokudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.