Report NEP-ECM-2003-01-05This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katarina Juselius & Zorica Mladenovic, 2002. "High Inflation, Hyperinflation and Explosive Roots: The Case of Yugoslavia," Discussion Papers 02-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 05, Stata Users Group.
- Naoto Kunitomo, 2002. "Improving Small Sample Properties of the Empirical Likelihood Estimation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-184, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2002-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sean D. Campbell & Francis X. Diebold, 2002. "Weather Forecasting for Weather Derivatives," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-42, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Harvey, A. & Bates, D., 2003. "Multivariate Unit Root Tests and Testing for Convergence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0301, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chokri Dridi, 2002. "A Short Note on the Numerical Approximation of the Standard Normal Cumulative Distribution and Its Inverse," Computational Economics 0212001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Mar 2003.
- Item repec:wop:calsdi:2002-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore