Dense Communication and R&D in Knowledge-based Industrial Clusters: Comparative Study of Small & Medium-sized Firms in Korea and China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tan, Justin, 2006. "Growth of industry clusters and innovation: Lessons from Beijing Zhongguancun Science Park," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 827-850, November.
- Kamien, Morton I. & Zang, Israel, 2000. "Meet me halfway: research joint ventures and absorptive capacity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 995-1012, October.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Fritsch, Michael & Franke, Grit, 2004. "Innovation, regional knowledge spillovers and R&D cooperation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 245-255, March.
- Paul Cheshire & Edward Malecki, 2003.
"Growth, development, and innovation: A look backward and forward,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(1), pages 249-267, October.
- Paul Cheshire & Edward Malecki, 2003. "Growth, development, and innovation: A look backward and forward," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 249-267, October.
- Sohn, Dong-Won & Kenney, Martin, 2007. "Universities, Clusters, and Innovation Systems: The Case of Seoul, Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 991-1004, June.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1169-1184, September.
- James H. Love & Stephen Roper, 2001. "articles: Outsourcing in the innovation process: Locational and strategic determinants," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 80(3), pages 317-336.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshihiro Kameyama, 2011. "Effects of Technological Networks of Small and Medium-sized Firms on their R&D Activities in Shihwa Industrial Complex, Korea: Toward Industrial Cluster Formation and Regional Integration," Chapters,in: Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D cooperation; industrial cluster; Seoul Digital Industrial Complex; Daedeok Valley; Zhongguancun Science Park;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-07-20 (China)
- NEP-INO-2008-07-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2008-07-20 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TID-2008-07-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .