Report NEP-SEA-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuko Hashimoto, 2008. "Too Much for Self-Insurance? Asian Foreign Reserves," Working Papers 062008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Rabin Hattari & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2008. "Trends and Drivers of Bilateral FDI Flows in Developing Asia," Working Papers 112008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dhas, Albert Christopher, 2008. "Population Pressures and Land Use Changes in Southeast Asian Countries: Recent Evidences," MPRA Paper 9570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yin-wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2008. "Hoarding of International Reserves: A Comparison of the Asian and Latin American Experiences," Working Papers 072008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall & Karligash A. Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Environmental Factors Affecting Hong Kong Banking: A Post-Asian Financial Crisis Efficiency Analysis," Working Papers 122008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kang Shi & Juanyi Xu, 2008. "Input Substitution, Export Pricing, and Exchange Rate Policy," Working Papers 102008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- M. Bruna Zolin, 2008. "The EU and Asia: World Trade Liberalisation and the Evolution of Agricultural Product Flows," Working Papers 2008_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andrew Sheng & Allen Ng, 2008. "The External Wealth of China: An Investigation from the International Balance Sheet Perspective," Working Papers 012008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Pitluck, Aaron Z., 2008. "Moral Behavior in Stock Markets: Islamic finance and socially responsible investment," MPRA Paper 9477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nobuaki Hamaguchi & Yoshihiro Kameyama, 2007. "Dense Communication and R&D in Knowledge-based Industrial Clusters: Comparative Study of Small & Medium-sized Firms in Korea and China," Discussion Paper Series 206, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jul 2008.
- Michael Geiger, 2008. "Instruments Of Monetary Policy In China And Their Effectiveness: 1994–2006," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 187, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.