Trends and Drivers of Bilateral FDI Flows in Developing Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Rabin Hattari, 2009. "What Explains Intra-Asian FDI Flows?: Do Distance and Trade Matter?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 122-128.
- Rabin Hattari & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2009. "Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) in Developing Asia: The Role of Financial Variables," Working Papers 362009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chak Hung J. Cheng & Michael K. Salemi, 2009. "Feast and Famine: Explaining Big Swings in the Hong Kong Economy between 1981 and 2007," Working Papers 372009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Daisuke Hiratsuka, 2011. "East Asia’s Economic Integration and Institutional Cooperation for Further Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2009. "Crises, Private Capital Flows and Financial Instability in Emerging Asia," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/09/06, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping Asia; Distance; Foreign direct investment (FDI); Institutions; Intra-regional; Gravity model;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-07-20 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2008-07-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2008-07-20 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2008-07-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:112008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .