A Perfect Marriage: Child-related Pensions and Public Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1960. "An Economic Analysis of Fertility," NBER Chapters,in: Demographic and Economic Change in Developed Countries, pages 209-240 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Buyse, 2014. "Pensions and fertility: a simple proposal for reform," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/888, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michael Voigtländer, 2005.
"Qualitative und quantitative Aspekte einer Elternrente?,"
List Forum Chapter,in: List Forum Band 31, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 13, pages 215-230
List Gesellschaft e.V..
- Michael Voigtländer, 2005. "Qualitative und quantitative Aspekte einer Elternrente," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 02/2005, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
More about this item
KeywordsPay-as-you-go; child-related pension; quantity and quality of children;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kln:owiwdp:dp_marriage. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Müller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/owiwode.html .