The European Deposit Insurance Scheme: Assessing risk absorption via SYMBOL
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Warin & Aleksandar Stojkov, 2021. "Banks’ Foreign Claims in the Aftermath of the 2008 Crisis: Institutional Response, Financial Efficiency, and Integration of Cross-Border Banking in the Euro Area," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(2), pages 1-17, February.
- Michael G. Arghyrou & Maria Dolores Gadea, 2019.
"Private bank deposits and macro/fiscal risk in the euro-area,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gadea, María Dolores, 2019. "Private bank deposits and macro/fiscal risk in the euro-area," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking regulation; banking crisis; deposit insurance;
All these keywords.
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2018-01-29 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2018-01-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2018-01-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2018-01-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2018-01-29 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2018-01-29 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrs:wpaper:201712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eejrcit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Benczur (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eejrcit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.