Report NEP-EEC-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albonico, Alice & Calès, Ludovic & Cardani, Roberta & Croitorov, Olga & Ferroni, Filippo & Giovannini, Massimo & Hohberger, Stefan & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Pericoli, Filippo & Raciborski, Rafal & Rat, 2017. "The Global Multi-Country Model (GM): an Estimated DSGE Model for the Euro Area Countries," Working Papers 2017-10, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Jan Hajek & Roman Horvath, 2017. "International Spillovers of (Un)Conventional Monetary Policy: The Effect of the ECB and US Fed on Non-Euro EU Countries," Working Papers IES 2017/22, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Leschinski, Christian & Voges, Michelle & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2018. "Integration and Disintegration of EMU Government Bond Markets," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-625, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Brzustowski, Thomas & Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Wasmer, Etienne, 2018. "Disentangling goods, labor, and credit market frictions in three European economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin Kahanec & Martin Guzi, 2018. "How Immigrants Helped EU Labor Markets to Adjust during the Great Recession," Discussion Papers 48, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Isabel Argimón, 2017. "Decentralized multinational banks and risk taking: the spanish experience in the crisis," Working Papers 1749, Banco de España.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Sandra Lizarazo, 2017. "Sovereign Risk Contagion," NBER Working Papers 24031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Óscar Arce & Ricardo Gimeno & Sergio Mayordomo, 2017. "Making room for the needy: the credit-reallocation effects of the ECB’s corporate QE," Working Papers 1743, Banco de España.
- Vaclav Broz & Evzen Kocenda, 2017. "Dynamics and Factors of Inflation Convergence in the European Union," Working Papers IES 2017/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Enrique Moral-Benito & Francesca Viani, 2017. "An anatomy of the spanish current account adjustment: the role of permanent and transitory factors," Working Papers 1737, Banco de España.
- Roberto Censolo & Caterina Colombo, 2017. "Cyclicality of the R&D Share of Investment in the EU over the Period before and after the Crisis," Working Papers 2017096, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Anja Kukuvec & Harald Oberhofer, 2018. "The Propagation of Business Sentiment within the European Union?," WIFO Working Papers 549, WIFO.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "What if supply-side policies are not enough? The perverse interaction of flexibility and austerity," LEM Papers Series 2018/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alessi, Lucia & Cannas, Giuseppina & Maccaferri, Sara & Petracco Giudici, Marco, 2017. "The European Deposit Insurance Scheme: Assessing risk absorption via SYMBOL," Working Papers 2017-12, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Evzen Kocenda & Michala Moravcova, 2017. "Exchange Rate Co-movements, Hedging and Volatility Spillovers in New EU Forex Markets," Working Papers IES 2017/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels & Jan van der Linden & Dirk Verwerft, 2017. "Working Paper 01-17 - Public Investment in Belgium - Current State and Economic Impact," Working Papers 1701, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Palea, Vera & Biancone, Paolo Pietro, 2017. "Which Accounting Rules for Economic and Social Sustainable Development? Engaging Critically with IFRS Adoption in the EU," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201733, University of Turin.