Report NEP-IAS-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel W. Sacks & Khoa Vu & Tsan-Yao Huang & Pinar Karaca-Mandic, 2017. "How do insurance firms respond to financial risk sharing regulations? Evidence from the Affordable Care Act," NBER Working Papers 24129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessi, Lucia & Cannas, Giuseppina & Maccaferri, Sara & Petracco Giudici, Marco, 2017. "The European Deposit Insurance Scheme: Assessing risk absorption via SYMBOL," Working Papers 2017-12, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Michal Soltes, 2017. "Does Unemployment Insurance Affect Productivity?," Working Papers IES 2017/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Yongsung Chang & Yena Park, 2017. "Optimal Taxation with Private Insurance," 2017 Meeting Papers 1321, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Haan & Daniel Kemptner & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Insurance, Redistribution, and the Inequality of Lifetime Income," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1716, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Genna R. Cohen & David J. Jones & Jessica Heeringa & Kirsten Barrett & Michael F. Furukawa & Dan Miller & Anne Mutti & James D. Reschovsky & Rachel Machta & Stephen M. Shortell & Taressa Fraze & Eugen, "undated". "Leveraging Diverse Data Sources to Identify and Describe U.S. Health Care Delivery Systems," Mathematica Policy Research Reports f3139ff0648f4fe29656ef5fe, Mathematica Policy Research.