Report NEP-CMP-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2018. "“Tracking economic growth by evolving expectations via genetic programming: A two-step approach”," IREA Working Papers 201801, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2018.
- Shigeyuki Hamori & Minami Kawai & Takahiro Kume & Yuji Murakami & Chikara Watanabe, 2018. "Ensemble Learning or Deep Learning? Application to Default Risk Analysis," Discussion Papers 1802, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Becker, Janis & Leschinski, Christian, 2018. "Directional Predictability of Daily Stock Returns," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-624, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- PHILIPPIDIS George & Helming John & Tabeau Andrzej, 2017. "Model linkage between CAPRI and MAGNET: An exploratory assessment," JRC Working Papers JRC106595, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Paolo Cremonesi & Chiara Francalanci & Alessandro Poli & Roberto Pagano & Luca Mazzoni & Alberto Maggioni & Mehdi Elahi, 2018. "Social Network based Short-Term Stock Trading System," Papers 1801.05295, arXiv.org.
- de Klerk, Etienne & Glineur, Francois & Taylor, Adrien, 2017. "On the worst-case complexity of the gradient method with exact line search for smooth strongly convex functions," Other publications TiSEM 8cc0e8dd-b6cd-4f4f-9dcb-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alessi, Lucia & Cannas, Giuseppina & Maccaferri, Sara & Petracco Giudici, Marco, 2017. "The European Deposit Insurance Scheme: Assessing risk absorption via SYMBOL," Working Papers 2017-12, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Christian Tilk & Michael Drexl & Stefan Irnich, 2018. "Nested Branch-and-Price-and-Cut for Vehicle Routing Problems with Multiple Resource Interdependencies," Working Papers 1801, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Timo Gschwind & Stefan Irnich & Fabio Furini & Roberto Wolfler Calvo, 2017. "A Branch-and-Price Framework for Decomposing Graphs into Relaxed Cliques," Working Papers 1723, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Luca Tiberti & John Cockburn & Martín Cicowiez, 2017. "A top-down behaviour (TDB) microsimulation toolkit for distributive analysis," Working Papers PMMA 2017-24, PEP-PMMA.
- BOULANGER Pierre & PHILIPPIDIS George & URBAN Kirsten, 2017. "Assessing potential coupling factors of European decoupled payments with the Modular Agricultural GeNeral Equilibrium Tool (MAGNET)," JRC Working Papers JRC104276, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chahim, M. & Grass, D. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, Peter, 2017. "Product innovation with lumpy investment," Other publications TiSEM 54873dcf-e1ea-442a-8c1f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michele Compare & Luca Bellani & Enrico Zio, 2017. "Availability Model of a PHM-Equipped Component," Post-Print hal-01652232, HAL.
- Ilya Kuzminov & Dirk Meissner & Alina Lavrynenko & Elena Tochilina, 2018. "Technology Classification for the Purposes of Futures Studies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 78/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lorenza Campagnolo & Marinella Davide, 2017. "Can the Paris Deal Boost SDGs Achievement? An Assessment of Climate Mitigation Co-benefits or Side-effects on Poverty and Inequality," Working Papers 2017.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.