Recognition-Based and Familiarity-Based Portfolio Strategies - An Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greiner, Ben, 2004. "An Online Recruitment System for Economic Experiments," MPRA Paper 13513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRecognition Heuristic; recognition-based portfolio strategy; familiarity-based portfolio strategy; local bias;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-02-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-02-26 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2011-010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .