Report NEP-CBE-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Almlund, Mathilde & Duckworth, Angela Lee & Heckman, James J. & Kautz, Tim, 2011. "Personality Psychology and Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher, 2011. "Doing well by doing good - or doing better by delegating?," TWI Research Paper Series 63, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100074 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stoop, Jan & Noussair, Charles & van Soest, Daan, 2010. "From the lab to the field: Cooperation among fishermen," MPRA Paper 28924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klor, Esteban F. & Kube, Sebastian & Winter, Eyal & Zultan, Ro'i, 2011. "Can Higher Bonuses Lead to Less Effort? Incentive Reversal in Teams," IZA Discussion Papers 5501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sugato Chakravarty & Pankaj Jain & James Upson & Robert Wood, 2011. "Clean Sweep: Informed Trading through Intermarket Sweep Orders," Working Papers 1007, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linan Diao, 2011. "Recognition-Based and Familiarity-Based Portfolio Strategies - An Experimental Study," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2011. "The Neuroeconomics of Learning and Information Processing; Applying Markov Decision Process," MPRA Paper 28883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kölle, Felix & Sliwka, Dirk & Zhou, Nannan, 2011. "Inequality, Inequity Aversion, and the Provision of Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 5514, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Junichiro Ishida, 2011. "Autonomy and Motivation: A Dual-Self Perspective," ISER Discussion Paper 0803, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore