Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-country Investigation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Soogwan Doh & Zoltán J. Ács, 2015. "Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Investigation," Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 23, pages 442-463 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Soogwan Doh & Zoltan Acs, 2010. "Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Investigation," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 241-262.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2009.
"Social capital, innovation and growth: Evidence from Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 544-567, July.
- Akcomak, Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2006. "Social Capital, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Europe," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Akçomak, I. Semih & ter Weel, Bas, 2008. "Social Capital, Innovation and Growth: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Sardor, 2017.
"A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 128-136.
- Azam, Sardor, 2017. "A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus," MPRA Paper 76922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:51-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-015-0729-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yanlong, 2015. "The contingent value of social resources: Entrepreneurs' use of debt-financing sources in Western China," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 390-406.
- Doh, Soogwan & Kim, Byungkyu, 2014. "Government support for SME innovations in the regional industries: The case of government financial support program in South Korea," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1557-1569.
- Soogwan Doh & Edmund J. Zolnik, 2012. "Social capital and entrepreneurship: an empirical analysis of the role of social capital in self-employment," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 7, pages 160-191 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius Agbor, 2016.
"Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Cross-Section of Countries,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius A. Agbor, 2015. "Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from A Cross-Section of Countries," Working Papers 15/057, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Hvižďáková Ivana & Urbančíková Nataša, 2014. "The Level of Social Capital, Innovation and Competitiveness in the Countries of the European Union (EU)," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 21(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Matthias Siller & Christoph Hauser & Janette Walde & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2015. "Measuring regional innovation in one dimension: More lost than gained?," Working Papers 2015-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:46-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yanlong & Zhou, Xiaoyu & Lei, Wei, 2017. "Social Capital and Its Contingent Value in Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Western China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 350-361.
- Semih Akçomak & Hanna Müller-Zick, 2013. "Trust and Innovation in Europe: Causal, spatial and non-linear forces," STPS Working Papers 1304, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Qadri, Mubashar & Mamoon, Dawood, 2016. "Creating Shared Value: Social Capital as a Source to Drive Next Wave of Innovation for Socioeconomic Revenues," MPRA Paper 72554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; social capital; entrepreneurship; innovation; generalized and institutional trust; civic norms; associational activities;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2009-10-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2009-10-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-INO-2009-10-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-10-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2009-10-24 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SOC-2009-10-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2009-082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.