Report NEP-INO-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuela Gussoni - Andrea Mangani, 2009. "The impact of public funding for innovation on firms' R&D investments: Do R&D cooperation and appropriability matter?," Discussion Papers 2009/90, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Popp & Richard G. Newell, 2009. "Where Does Energy R&D Come From? Examining Crowding Out from Environmentally-Friendly R&D," NBER Working Papers 15423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Rita Bennato & Laura Magazzini, 2009. "International Cooperation in Pharmaceutical Research," Working Papers 62/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Rennings, Klaus & Rammer, Christian, 2009. "Increasing energy and resource efficiency through innovation: an explorative analysis using innovation survey data," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- German Lambardi, 2009. "Software Innovation and the Open Source threat," Working Papers 09-15, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Soogwan Doh & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-country Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-082, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rajat Acharyya & Maria D.C. Garcia-Alonso, 2009. "Weak IPR and Imitation in the South and International Exhaustion of Patent Rights in the North for Innovated Drugs: A Policy Game," Studies in Economics 0919, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Berna Beyhan & Elif Dayar & Derya Findik & Sinan Tandogan, 2009. "Comments and Critics on the Discrepancies between the Oslo Manual and the Community Innovation Surveys in Developed and Developing Countries," STPS Working Papers 0902, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Peng Huang & Marco Ceccagnoli & Chris Forman & D.J. Wu, 2009. "Participation in a Platform Ecosystem: Appropriability, Competition, and Access to the Installed Base," Working Papers 09-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Islands of Innovation and Internationally Networked Labor Markets: Magnetic Centers for Star Scientists?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_06, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tobias Kretschmer & Eugenio Miravete & José Pernías, 2009. "Competitive Pressure and the Adoption of Complementary Innovations," Working Papers 09-22, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Karl-Johan Lundquist & Michaela Trippl, 2009. "Towards Cross-Border Innovation Spaces: A theoretical analysis and empirical comparison of the Öresund region and the Centrope area," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2009. "Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td357, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Koski, Heli & Kretchmer, Tobias, 2009. "The Role of Product Innovation on the Diffusion of Mobile Telephone," Discussion Papers 1200, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Isabel de Azeredo Moura & Luiza Teixeira de Melo Franco & Márcia Siqueira Rapini & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2009. "The scientific and technological trajectories of four Latin American countries: Mexico, Costa Rica, Argentina, and Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td362, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Erkko Autio & Zoltan Acs, 2009. "Institutional Influences on strategic entrepreneurial Behaviours," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:615 is not listed on IDEAS anymore