Report NEP-ENT-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2009. "Start-ups, Long- and Short-Term Survivors and their Effect on Regional Employment Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-081, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Erkko Autio & Zoltan Acs, 2009. "Institutional Influences on strategic entrepreneurial Behaviours," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Soogwan Doh & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-country Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-082, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Schertler, Andrea & Tykvová, Tereza, 2009. "Venture capital and internationalization," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sarah Kösters, 2009. "Subsidizing Start-Ups: Policy Targeting and Policy Effectiveness," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-083, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Beatriz Armendariz, 2009. "Microfinance for Self-Employment Activities in the European Urban Areas: Contrasting Crédal in Belgium and Adie in France," Working Papers CEB 09-041.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.