Report NEP-SOC-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- S Mansoob Murshed & Sara Pavan, 2009. "Identity and Islamic Radicalization in Western Europe," Research Working Papers 16, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Soogwan Doh & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-country Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-082, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kiridaran Kanagaretnam & Stuart Mestelman & Khalid Nainar & Mohamed Shehata, 2009. "The Impact of Empowering Investors on Trust and Trustworthiness," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-16, McMaster University.
- Cristina Montesi, 2009. "A comparative analysis of different business ethics in the perspective of the Common Good," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 69/2009, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Fragkandreas, Thanos & Larsen, Karin, 2009. "Social Capital and Economic Performance: some lessons from Farm Partnerships in Sweden," MPRA Paper 17916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andries du Toit & David Neves, 2009. "Informal Social Protection in Post-Apartheid Migrant Networks: Vulnerability, Social Networks and Reciprocal Exchange in the Eastern and Western Cape, South Africa," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7409, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Ogilvie, S., 2009. "Consumption, Social Capital, and the ‘Industrious Revolution’ in Early Modern Germany," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0943, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yann Bramoullé & Sanjeev Goyal, 2009. "Favoritism," Cahiers de recherche 0941, CIRPEE.
- Damiano Fiorillo, 2009. "Do monetary rewards crowd out intrinsic motivations of volunteers? Some empirical evidence for Italian volunteers," Discussion Papers 3_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Dietrich Rueschemeyer & Matthias vom Hau, 2009. "Social Identities," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 8309, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "The influence of government size on economic growth and life satisfaction. A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 17879, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2009. "Contacts and Meetings: Location, Duration and Distance Traveled," Working Papers 000070, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & Hartwig Hochmair & David Levinson, 2009. "Network Structure and Spatial Separation," Working Papers 000069, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny, 2009. "Return Intentions among Potential Migrants and Commuters: The Role of Human Capital, Deprivation and Networks," WIFO Working Papers 342, WIFO.