Identity and Islamic Radicalization in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Rachel E. Kranton, 2000. "Economics and Identity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(3), pages 715-753.
- Frances Stewart, 2000.
"Crisis Prevention: Tackling Horizontal Inequalities,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 245-262.
- Frances Stewart, "undated". "Crisis Prevention: Tackling Horizontal Inequalities," QEH Working Papers qehwps33, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2005. "The Political Economy of Hatred," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 45-86.
- Tony Addison & Mansoob Murshed, 2005.
"Transnational terrorism as a spillover of domestic disputes in other countries,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 69-82.
- Addison, Tony & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2002. "Transnational Terrorism as a Spillover of Domestic Disputes in Other Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Addison, T. & Murshed, S.M., 2002. "Transnational terrorism as a spillover of domestic disputes in other countries," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19130, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Syed Mansoob Murshed & Mohammad Zulfan Tadjoeddin, 2009. "Revisiting the greed and grievance explanations for violent internal conflict," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 87-111.
More about this item
KeywordsPeacekeeping; Identity; Radicalization; Clash of civilizations; Terrorism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2009-10-24 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-SOC-2009-10-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcn:rwpapr:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Spall) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask John Spall to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idsusuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.