Report NEP-ARA-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad & Waters, George, 2009. "Equity Price Bubbles in the Middle Eastern and North African Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 17859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esfahani, H.S. & Mohaddes, K. & Pesaran, M.H., 2009. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0944, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- S Mansoob Murshed & Sara Pavan, 2009. "Identity and Islamic Radicalization in Western Europe," Research Working Papers 16, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Hulya Ulku, 2009. "Determinants of Integration and Its Impact on the Economic Success of Immigrants: A Case Study of the Turkish Community in Berlin," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 7009, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr & Steven D. Levitt, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Gender Gap in Mathematics," NBER Working Papers 15430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.