Contacts and Meetings: Location, Duration and Distance Traveled
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTravel behavior; social networks; meetings; network analysis;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-10-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-NET-2009-10-24 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-10-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:contactsandmeetings. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .