Report NEP-NET-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmuth Cremer & David Bardey & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2009. "Competition in two-sided markets with common network externalities," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005937, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Peng Huang & Marco Ceccagnoli & Chris Forman & D.J. Wu, 2009. "Participation in a Platform Ecosystem: Appropriability, Competition, and Access to the Installed Base," Working Papers 09-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Konstantinos Serfes & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2009. "Location Decisions of Competing Platforms," Working Papers 09-18, NET Institute, revised Aug 2009.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2009. "Modeling phase changes of road networks," Working Papers 000061, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & Hartwig Hochmair & David Levinson, 2009. "The Influence of Network Structure on Travel Distance," Working Papers 000069, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Roberto Serrano & Roland Pongou, 2009. "A Dynamic Theory Of Fidelity Networks With An Application To The Spread Of Hiv/Aids," Working Papers wp2009_0909, CEMFI.
- Nebiyou Tilahun & David Levinson, 2009. "Contacts and Meetings: Location, Duration and Distance Traveled," Working Papers 000070, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.