Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Soogwan Doh & Zoltán J. Ács, 2015. "Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-Country Investigation," Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 23, pages 442-463 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Soogwan Doh & Zoltan J. Acs, 2009. "Innovation and Social Capital: A Cross-country Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-082, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Sardor, 2017.
"A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus,"
International Journal of Educational Development,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 128-136.
- Azam, Sardor, 2017. "A cross-country empirical test of cognitive abilities and innovation nexus," MPRA Paper 76922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:51-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yanlong, 2015. "The contingent value of social resources: Entrepreneurs' use of debt-financing sources in Western China," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 390-406.
- Doh, Soogwan & Kim, Byungkyu, 2014. "Government support for SME innovations in the regional industries: The case of government financial support program in South Korea," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1557-1569.
- Soogwan Doh & Edmund J. Zolnik, 2012. "Social capital and entrepreneurship: an empirical analysis of the role of social capital in self-employment," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 7, pages 160-191 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius Agbor, 2016.
"Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from a Cross-Section of Countries,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Julius A. Agbor, 2015. "Does Trust Matter for Entrepreneurship: Evidence from A Cross-Section of Countries," Working Papers 15/057, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Hvižďáková Ivana & Urbančíková Nataša, 2014. "The Level of Social Capital, Innovation and Competitiveness in the Countries of the European Union (EU)," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 21(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Matthias Siller & Christoph Hauser & Janette Walde & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2015. "Measuring regional innovation in one dimension: More lost than gained?," Working Papers 2015-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Zhang, Yanlong & Zhou, Xiaoyu & Lei, Wei, 2017. "Social Capital and Its Contingent Value in Poverty Reduction: Evidence from Western China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 350-361.
- Semih Akçomak & Hanna Müller-Zick, 2013. "Trust and Innovation in Europe: Causal, spatial and non-linear forces," STPS Working Papers 1304, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Qadri, Mubashar & Mamoon, Dawood, 2016. "Creating Shared Value: Social Capital as a Source to Drive Next Wave of Innovation for Socioeconomic Revenues," MPRA Paper 72554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman capital; social capital; entrepreneurship; innovation;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:17:y:2010:i:3:p:241-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .