Myanmar's cross-border trade with China : beyond informal trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2014.
"Informality and Development,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 109-126, Summer.
- Rafael LaPorta & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Informality and Development," Working Paper 171301, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- LaPorta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei, 2014. "Informality and Development," Scholarly Articles 12343780, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rafael La Porta & Andrei Shleifer, 2014. "Informality and Development," NBER Working Papers 20205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Walther, 2015.
"Business, Brokers and Borders: The Structure of West African Trade Networks,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 603-620, May.
- Olivier Walther, 2014. "Business, Brokers and Borders: The Structure of West African Trade Networks," Working Papers 1, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
- Kubo, Koji, 2012. "Trade policies and trade mis-reporting in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 326, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Thiyam Bharat Singh, 2007. "India's Border Trade with Its Neighbouring Countries with Special Reference to Myanmar," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 1(4), pages 359-382, December.
- Jayant Menon, 1998. "Laos in the ASEAN Free Trade Area: Trade, Revenue and Investment Implications," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 276, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sanjib Pohit & Nisha Taneja, 2003. "India's Informal Trade with Bangladesh: A Qualitative Assessment," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1187-1214, August.
- Caroline Lesser & Evdokia Moisé-Leeman, 2009. "Informal Cross-Border Trade and Trade Facilitation Reform in Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Trade Policy Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2007. "A New Resource Curse? Impacts of China's Boom on Comparative Advantage and Resource Dependence in Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1099-1119, July.
- Sandra Poncet, 2006. "Economic Integration of Yunnan with the Greater Mekong Subregion ," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 303-317, September.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:03:y:2014:i:01:n:s1793969014500034 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsO17 - Formal and Informal Sectors; O53 - Asia including Middle East; International trade; Informal sector; Myanmar; Cross-border trade; Informal trade; Transaction costs of trade;
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2017-01-22 (China)
- NEP-INT-2017-01-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-IUE-2017-01-22 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-01-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sho Enomoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .