Report NEP-IUE-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mare, Mauro & Motroni, Antonello & Porcelli, Francesco, 2016. "Family Ties and Underground Economy," MPRA Paper 76059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fedotenkov, Igor & Schneider, Friedrich, 2017. "Military expenditures and shadow economy in the Baltic States: Is there a link?," MPRA Paper 76194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Eduardo A. Haddad, Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "New evidence on the wage curve: non-linearities, urban size, and spatial scale in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_39, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Benhassine, Najy & McKenzie, David J. & Pouliquen, Victor & Santini, Massimiliano, 2017. "Can Enhancing the Benefits of Formalization Induce Informal Firms to Become Formal? Experimental Evidence from Benin," CEPR Discussion Papers 11764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kubo, Koji, 2016. "Myanmar's cross-border trade with China : beyond informal trade," IDE Discussion Papers 625, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hanni, Michael & Podestá, Andrea, 2016. "Flujos financieros ilícitos en los países andinos: una mirada al sector minero," Documentos de Proyectos 724, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).