Report No. 46: Finanzielle und Beschäftigungswirkungen unterschiedlicher Tarifverläufe alternativer Hinzuverdienstregelungen
Studie im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums für Wirtschaft und Technologie, Bonn 2012 (35 Seiten)
|Date of creation:||27 Sep 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany|
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
|Order Information:|| Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Schneider, Hilmar & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2010. "Alter Wein in neuen Schläuchen: Der Fünf-Stufen-Steuertarif der FDP auf dem Prüfstein," IZA Standpunkte 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Addison & Lutz Bellmann & Thorsten Schank & Paulino Teixeira, 2008.
"The Demand for Labor: An Analysis Using Matched Employer–Employee Data from the German LIAB. Will the High Unskilled Worker Own-Wage Elasticity Please Stand Up?,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 114-137, June.
- Addison, John T. & Bellmann, Lutz & Schank, Thorsten & Teixeira, Paulino, 2005. "The Demand for Labor: An Analysis Using Matched Employer-Employee Data from the German LIAB. Will the High Unskilled Worker Own-Wage Elasticity Please Stand Up?," IZA Discussion Papers 1780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Lutz Bellmann & Thorsten Schank & Paulino Teixeira, 2005. "The Demand for Labor: An Analysis Using Matched Employer-Employee Data from the German LIAB. Will the High Unskilled Worker Own-Wage Elasticity Please Stand Up?," GEMF Working Papers 2005-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Arthur van Soest, 1995. "Structural Models of Family Labor Supply: A Discrete Choice Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(1), pages 63-88. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izarrs:46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.