Who Cares for You at Home? Personal and Household Services in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annamaria Simonazzi, 2009. "Care regimes and national employment models," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 211-232, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulz, Erika & Geyer, Johannes, 2013. "Societal Change, Care Need and Long-Term Care Workforce in Selected European Countries," EconStor Preprints 128602, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Spermann, Alexander, 2015. "Report No. 69: Sharing Economy – Chancen, Risiken und Gestaltungsoptionen für den Arbeitsmarkt," IZA Research Reports 69, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordspersonal and household services; Europe; voucher systems; care;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .