Top Ten Myths and Fallacies Regarding Immigration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2008. "Citizenship in the United States: The Roles of Immigrant Characteristics and Country of Origin," IZA Discussion Papers 3596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hinte, Holger & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Zuwanderung, Demografie und Arbeitsmarkt: Fakten statt Vorbehalte," IZA Standpunkte 37, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrants; immigration policy; myths; fallacies;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2010-04-17 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIG-2010-04-17 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .