Report NEP-LTV-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin G?chter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "The relationship between Stress, Strain and Social Capital," Working Papers 2010-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Mar 2010.
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010. "Comparing Multidimensional Poverty with Qualitative Indicators of Well-Being," Cahiers de recherche 1004, CIRPEE.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2010. "Partial Multidimensional Inequality Orderings," Cahiers de recherche 1003, CIRPEE.
- Chiswick, Barry R., 2009. "Top Ten Myths and Fallacies Regarding Immigration," IZA Policy Papers 12, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Del Boca, Daniela, 2010. "Home-Leaving Decisions of Daughters and Sons," IZA Discussion Papers 4867, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Card, David & Dahl, Gordon B., 2010. "Family Violence and Football: The Effect of Unexpected Emotional Cues on Violent Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 4869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiswick, Carmel U., 2010. "Economics and Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 4868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Jansson, Birgitta, 2010. "If Seebohm Rowntree Had Studied Sweden: How Poverty Changed in the City of Göteborg from 1925 to 2003," IZA Discussion Papers 4857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2010. "Occupational segregation measures: A role for status," Working Papers 167, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Carlos Gradín & Coral del Río & Olga Cantó, 2010. "Measuring poverty accounting for time," Working Papers 169, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2010. "Benefit incidence analysis : are government health expenditures more pro-rich than we think ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5234, The World Bank.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie & Aran, Meltem, 2010. "Measuring inequality of opportunity with imperfect data : the case of Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5204, The World Bank.
- Matthew D. Shapiro, 2009. "Buffering Shocks to Well-Being Late in Life," Working Papers wp211, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Angus S. Deaton, 2010. "Understanding the mechanisms of economic development," NBER Working Papers 15891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.