A Theory of Child Adoption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dirk Bethmann & Michael Kvasnicka, 2012. "A Theory of Child Adoption," FEMM Working Papers 120015, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Bethmann, Dirk & Kvasnicka, Michael, 2012. "A Theory of Child Adoption," Ruhr Economic Papers 342, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariagiovanna Baccara & Allan Collard-Wexler & Leonardo Felli & Leeat Yariv, 2014.
"Child-Adoption Matching: Preferences for Gender and Race,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 133-158, July.
- Mariagiovanna Baccara & Allan Collard-Wexler & Leonardo Felli & Leeat Yariv, 2010. "Child-Adoption Matching: Preferences for Gender and Race," NBER Working Papers 16444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baccara, Mariagiovanna & Collard-Wexler, Allan & Felli, Leonardo & Yariv, Leeat, 2014. "Child adoption matching: preferences for gender and race," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46795, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordschildren; fertility; demand for adoption; adoption; altruism;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .