Migration in the Soviet Successor States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 1997.
"Africa's Growth Tragedy: Policies and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1203-1250.
- Easterly, W & Levine, R, 1996. "Africa's Growth Tragedy : Policies and Ethnic Divisions," Papers 536, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2000. " The Heckman Correction for Sample Selection and Its Critique," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Friedman, David, 1977. "A Theory of the Size and Shape of Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 59-77, February.
- Nawata, Kazumitsu, 1994. "Estimation of sample selection bias models by the maximum likelihood estimator and Heckman's two-step estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 33-40, May.
- Fields, Gary S, 1979. "Place-to-Place Migration: Some New Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 21-32, February.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, T Paul, 1982. "Lifetime Migration within Educational Strata in Venezuela: Estimates of a Logistic Model," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(3), pages 559-593, April.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 1999. "Aggregating governance indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2195, The World Bank.
- Borjas, George J, 1987. "Self-Selection and the Earnings of Immigrants," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 531-553, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Görlich & Christoph Trebesch, 2008.
"Seasonal Migration and Networks—Evidence on Moldova’s Labour Exodus,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(1), pages 107-133, April.
- Görlich, Dennis & Trebesch, Christoph, 2008. "Seasonal migration and networks-evidence on Moldova’s labour exodus," Munich Reprints in Economics 20444, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Görlich, Dennis & Trebesch, Christoph, 2008. "Seasonal migration and networks: Evidence on Moldova's labour exodus," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4282, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Olga Lazareva, 2015. "Russian migrants to Russia: assimilation and local labor market effects," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Zvezda Dermendzhieva, 2011. "Emigration from the South Caucasus: who goes abroad and what are the economic implications?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 377-398.
More about this item
KeywordsCIS; nationality/ethnicity; minorities; place-to-place migration;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .