Lifetime Migration within Educational Strata in Venezuela: Estimates of a Logistic Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Paul Schultz, T., 2003.
"Wage rentals for reproducible human capital: evidence from Ghana and the Ivory Coast,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 331-366, December.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2003. "Wage Rentals for Reproducible Human Capital: Evidence from Ghana and the Ivory Coast," Working Papers 868, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Wage Rentals for Reproducible Human Capital: Evidence from Ghana and the Ivory Coast," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm420, Yale School of Management.
- John Kennan & James R. Walker, 2011. "The Effect of Expected Income on Individual Migration Decisions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 211-251, 01.
- Kennan,J. & Walker,J.R., 2003. "The effect of expected income on individual migration decisions," Working papers 7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- John Kennan & James R. Walker, 2003. "The Effect of Expected Income on Individual Migration Decisions," NBER Working Papers 9585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Lall, Somik V., 2015. "Cities in Developing Countries," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Jerzy Michalek & Nana Zarnekow, 2012. "Construction and application of the Rural Development Index to analysis of rural regions," JRC Working Papers JRC72059, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- John Kennan & James R. Walker, 2013. "Modeling individual migration decisions," Chapters, in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 2, pages 39-54 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Locher, Lilo, 2002. "Migration in the Soviet Successor States," IZA Discussion Papers 602, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2000. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0020, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Oyvat, Cem, 2016. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization, and Inequality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 207-230.
- Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization and Inequality," Working Papers wp336, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2000. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 20, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Arik Levinson, 1997. "NIMBY Taxes Matter: State Taxes and Interstate Hazardous Waste Shipments," NBER Working Papers 6314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dewina, Reno & Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2010. "Human Capital, Mobility, and Income Dynamics: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 11, JICA Research Institute.
- Jerzy Michalek & Nana Zarnekow, 2012. "Application of the Rural Development Index to Analysis of Rural Regions in Poland and Slovakia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 105(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Steven T. Berry & Philip A. Haile, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification of Multinomial Choice Demand Models with Heterogeneous Consumers," NBER Working Papers 15276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven T. Berry & Philip A. Haile, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification of Multinomial Choice Demand Models with Heterogeneous Consumers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1718, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2010.
- Aroca Gonzalez, Patricio & Maloney, William F., 2005. "Migration, trade, and foreign investment in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3601, The World Bank.
- Levinson, Arik, 1999. "NIMBY taxes matter: the case of state hazardous waste disposal taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 31-51, October.
- Shi, Anqing, 2006. "Migration in towns in China, a tale of three provinces : evidence from preliminary tabulations of 2000 census," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3890, The World Bank.
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2003. "Did public wage premiums fuel agglomeration in LDCs?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 349-379, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:30:y:1982:i:3:p:559-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed