Migration to Sweden from the New EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torun Österberg & Björn Gustafsson, 2001. "Immigrants and the public sector budget - accounting exercises for Sweden," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(4), pages 689-708.
- Boeri, Tito & Hanson, Gordon H. & McCormick, Barry (ed.), 2002. "Immigration Policy and the Welfare System: A Report for the Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199256310.
- Borjas, George J, 1999. "Immigration and Welfare Magnets," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 607-637, October.
- Willi Leibfritz & Paul O'Brien & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2003. "Effects of Immigration on Labour Markets and Government Budgets - An Overview," CESifo Working Paper Series 874, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan Ekberg, 1999. "Immigration and the public sector: Income effects for the native population in Sweden," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 411-430.
- Xavier Chojnicki, 2004. "The economie impact of immigration for the host countries," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(1), pages 9-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2013.
"Emigration and wages: The EU enlargement experiment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 154-163.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Trinity Economics Papers tep1311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp379, IIIS.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48716, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," Working Papers 2011.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Månsson, Jonas & Olsson, Mikael, 2010. "Mobility sans integration? An analysis of labor market attainment in Sweden among its post-war immigrants from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland," CAFO Working Papers 2010:6, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- Martti Randveer & Tairi Room, 2009. "The structure of migration in Estonia: survey-based evidence," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2009-01, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Jul 2009.
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008.
"Scale, diversity, and determinants of labour migration in Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 428-452, Autumn.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2008. "Scale, Diversity and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 6921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2008. "Scale, Diversity, and Determinants of Labour Migration in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 3595, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer & Hermine Vidovic, 2009. "Monthly Report No. 3/2009," wiiw Monthly Reports 2009-03, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2013.
"Does emigration benefit the stayers? Evidence from EU enlargement,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 531-553, April.
- Elsner, Benjamin, 2012. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? Evidence from EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 6843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsinternational migration; migration policy; common labour market;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-11-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-11-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2007-11-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .